Sunday, November 24, 2013

The Next New Thing

At first, when I saw the assignment for this week, I thought it was impossible to think of a new media that we do not have because I feel like our lives have been so convenient with all the new technologies that we already have. Then I thought, there has to be something that we can advance on. I was thinking of a digital necklace and that sense the weather because often times, I do not know what to wear because I am too lazy to check the weather on my phone or computer. Sometimes I would leave me house under dressed or overdressed. For men, we can make a digital watch that has internet access and weather sensitive as well. I think that would be really cool since more people are wearing watches. Because the watch would be strapped around your wrist, it would be more convenient then a smart phone where you would have to grab from your pocket or bag.

3 comments:

  1. This sounds like a really unique idea. A lot of the time I find myself under dressed or over dressed as well because I forget to check the weather report before I leave my house or I am in such a hurry that I don't have time to check. This new technology will make getting dressed before I leave my house a better experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is quite interesting...I think Samsung is actually creating a watch that can connect to your phone via Bluetooth and can show you notifications on the watch display so you do not need to pull out your phone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is quite interesting! I see that nowadays tech companies are inventing gadgets that are meant to "simplify" our lives yet spoil us. I can probably call myself a little old-fashioned since I still look at the thermometer in my room and always overdress in the winter to be safe. However, I think your idea of a digital necklace seems really interesting!

    ReplyDelete