Saturday, November 9, 2013

Advice to Baruch College


I would suggest that all professors should start using PowerPoint slides and blackboard. It is hard to be up to date with materials and homework since some professors aren’t always organized. In addition, not all professors have the best handwritings so I would totally suggest not writing on projectors or the board. When professors are absent, they can make a condensed video of what their lesson would have been. I find it very helpful when lessons are uploaded online. One of my professors recorded recitation videos in the past and I found that really helpful and informative.  

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree with you. Luckily this semester, I was able to get professors who all put their powerpoint slides and other materials on Blackboard. I also had one professor who even tried doing an online video session for those who missed the class. If all professors follow that method in Baruch, I think it would be much more easier to catch up and understand material better, especially if it is posted ahead of time.

    ReplyDelete