Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Creativity and New Media


New Media is definitely a lot easier to access for young adults and teenagers compared to an old elder who was not familiar with all the advance technologies that we have now. Facebook for example, has been constantly changing their format and making small changes all the time. It is even hard for me to keep up with everything, but because of all the constant changes, it has definitely formed a sense of creativity for new media. I have never heard of Second Life but I was able to Google it. The sign up process was simple so I only had to wait for the file to download. When I signed onto the page, there were different options on the top corner where I can pick which person, animal, and car that I want. I decided to pick a pink pony riding in a blue car since blue is my favorite color.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment